If you need the increased capacity to accommodate more channels/user groups and operate over larger areas or across a longer range than can be achieved by a hand portable radio or mobile radio, you will need a base station repeater. In addition to the high-specification NXR-700E and NXR-800E models, our economical NXR-710E (VHF band) and NXR-810E (UHF band) base stations are a key element in the NEXEDGE® product line-up, providing a cost effective means to achieve a communications infrastructure for single-site/local area applications.
NEXEDGE® Generation 2
With NEXEDGE® Generation 2 (Gen2), the capabilities a NEXEDGE® system offers in terms of scalability, flexibility and performance is further enhanced including the capability to link 1,000+ sites or 24 networks. Click for further details on NEXEDGE® Gen2.
- Base Station repeaters with 30 Channels - Simplex or Full Duplex
- 40/50 Watt @ 50% duty; 25 Watt @ 100% duty
- NXR-710E: 136-174 MHz (VHF), NXR-810E: 400-470 MHz (UHF)
- Analogue Conventional (12.5 / 25 kHz)
- Digital Conventional (6.25 / 12.5 kHz)
- Mixed Mode Conventional (12.5 kHz analogue / 6.25 kHz digital)
- Selected models can be adapted to feature dPMR. ETSI dPMR Mode 1 and Mode 2 compliant.